2000 Honda Civic Si Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Honda Civic Si
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Honda Civic Si Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
2000 Honda Civic Si Questions
I have a b18c swap in a honda civic, this swap is ref'd and all i need is a smog check to register it yet the cel light wont go away.
I have replaced;
both oxygen sensor 1 and 2
cap and rotor
i borrowed a scanner and the manifold absolute pressure sensor reading averages...
Someone hit my 2000 honda civic, and now when i turn it on, it starts hard, i can only get it up to like 4.5 grand and then itll die down and if i open the throttle all the way, itll die, idk what to do, i think its the ecu or some senor
Horn just stop working