1999 Honda Civic Si Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Honda Civic Si
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 990-1110 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Honda Civic Si Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Plugged moon roof drains can cause a water leak inside the car, usually over the head of the driver or passengers head when turning a corner. Cleaning the drains will fix this problem.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
1999 Honda Civic Si Questions
Sometimes when i drove forward it was sounding like i was driving in reverse. And when i take off to drive in first gear it will act up like it didnt want to take off then when it grip the car will drive.
Wont start, I think it is miswired.
This hasn't happened before yea its fallen off the track but thats a quick fix for me. but now i had my window down half way went to put it up but nothing. no power what-so-ever. i was wondering if there was a way to manually close it or bring it down all the way so i can just disconnect and ...