2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid
- My civic 2007 hybrid dashboard indicators don't work
- My dashboard indicators are all malfunctioning. brake,speedometer all on & off
- IMA batt gauge erratically spiking and draining. tripometer A and B are frozen.
- knocking sound in gear only (twice as fast in forward as reverse)
- change brake pads in hybrid
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Problems
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
The IMA light coming on is usually caused by a battery pack that is no longer charging correctly. Replacing the battery pack will turn off the IMA light.
Front compliance bushings may crack and break. Damaged bushing should be replaced before damaged is done to suspension components.
2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Questions
speedometer, brake indicator brake systems warning, battery power indicator, etc. are all malfunction. A previous answer hear suggested the alternator might be bad, but a mechanic and a dealer serviceman say there is no alternator. What could be wrong? Thanks.
speedometer works sporadically(mostly stays on "0")
battery function goes up & down from high to low
brake light and brake systems lights are on when brake is off
symbols under the brake light are on
IMA indicator is on
battery light goes on & off
This started two days ag...
Oh no... might be a software update needed, but that is just wishful thinking... hope that it is an exhaust leak... also wishful thinking... what do you think?
How many thousands do you estimate to repair the transmission?
2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Recalls
The voltage converter that sends power from the integrated motor assist (IMA) system to the vehicle's electrical components may fail. This can cause the headlights to turn off, the vehicle to stall, or the engine not to start, which increases the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the voltage converter to correct this condition. This recall is expected to begin by March 18, 2011. The Honda recall number is R69.
2007 Honda Civic Hybrid Reviews
The car is a piece of crap. I have had problems with the car from the time that I bought it. The tires wore out in 6 months, the door locks did not work, the break system failed (at a cost of $3,000) the windows stopped working, on an on. I feel cheated because I thought Hondas were reliable- able to go $200,000 without a serious problem. I will never buy another Honda, ever.
Thrifty and practical commuter car. Almost 36K miles now with no problems. Excellent service by B___n's Honda! The only real problem is the absolute boredom of driving this car and the limitations faced by Hybrids in general. Braking is a little quirky, and as with all Honda's too much road noise. A good car but many days long for something that owns the road like a Beemer or Audi. 5 y...