2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
- Why is my civic hybrid unresponsive after engine battery (12v) replacement?
- I just bought my Honda from a dealer, it's Honda dealer. 144,000 miles to it. My IMA light just turned on. How can I find out of Honda warranty still covers it?
- My battery voltage drops overnight and will not crank in the morning.
- How do I determine what is wrong with my battery charging system?
- AC stops cooling when the temperature outside gets really hot. 90 Degrees...
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Problems
On certain models the windshield wipers will not park in the proper place or won't shut off. The wiper motor must be replaced to repair this issue.
On Certain models a faulty power window switch can cause the power windows to work or not work intermittently.
Front compliance bushings may crack and break. Damaged bushing should be replaced before damaged is done to suspension components.
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Questions
Should I just trad it?
My battery light is on(red, square box). My car is not charging or assisting.
i am replacing the timing chain on my 2006 civic hybrid and would like know the marks so i can do this right
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Recalls
The voltage converter that sends power from the integrated motor assist (IMA) system to the vehicle's electrical components may fail. This can cause the headlights to turn off, the vehicle to stall, or the engine not to start, which increases the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the voltage converter to correct this condition. This recall is expected to begin by March 18, 2011. The Honda recall number is R69.