1995 Honda Civic del Sol Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Honda Civic del Sol
- replace rear window cost ???, time?? what is required - removal of both seats???
- Engine runs hot when in stop and go traffic
- my car wont start.It cranks ,but will not turn over and start.I changed the
- Getting a "rusty" "woosh woosh" sound from front wheels when driving
- I need to replace all the rubber for doors, Roof, trunk where can purchase it
1995 Honda Civic del Sol Problems
Wind noise and/or squeaks and rattles may be noted from the removable roof, water leaks are also common. Our technicians tell us there is no real fix for these issues.
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
1995 Honda Civic del Sol Questions
replace rear window cost ???, time??
what is required - removal of both seats???
When in stop and go traffic the temperature runs hot after which I have to add coolant. Suggestions?
spark plugs,spark plug wires,battery ,distributor cap, ignition rotor. what is the next step