2014 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2014 Honda Accord
- my car will not start and appears on screen fcw system failed,which takes places
- fcw system failed, is it drivable
- My Honda is flashing Check Fuel Cap and I have checked the cap and it is okay.
- Why does a warning light come on in the dashboard saying hot camera?
- The hot ignition key after running for short period of time.
2014 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn too thin, replaced to correct this issue.
The AC condenser failed due to contact with road debris and a lack of protection for the condenser.
2014 Honda Accord Questions
the light stays on after the engine is started.
2014 Honda Accord Recalls
The engine could lose power and stall and leak oil due to connecting rods inside the engine not being torqued properly during assembly. Dealers will replace the engine short block free of charge to correct the problem.