2013 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Honda Accord
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Honda Accord Problems
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
The AC condenser failed due to contact with road debris and a lack of protection for the condenser.
When reaching approx. 30 mph a "roaring" sound started coming from the rear of the car. Turned out to be a bad right rear hub/bearing unit - which was covered under 60k mile warranty. There is a TSB 10-028 that has been issued.
2013 Honda Accord Questions
Increased braking noise from rear - low frequency rumble - with slight vibration in brake pedal when braking - especially when braking from higher speed.
Diagnosed by Honda as warped rear rotor - both sides. Find that unusual for new car at 14k mileage. Wondering if this is a problem others...
2013 Honda Accord Recalls
On certain Accord models, the fuel tank may not have been manufactured correctly. The area of concern is the mounting location for the fuel pump. As a result a fuel leak may develop, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank and fuel pump seal to correct this concern.