2011 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda Accord
- My 2011 honda accord wont start. The dash lights wont turn on and throws out the u0155 code. It blows out fuse #5 (7.5) i replace it and everything works fine but as soon as i move it into gear it shuts back off. What is going on here?
- I just had to replace my alternator and battery at 63k miles. is this normal?
- My engine light and slip indicator light stay on whenever the car is on?
- My car has 65,000 miles. In the last month my cold star is terrible. It wont s
- When at a complete stop, and the car is in drive, there is a rhythmic , sound
2011 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
Front compliance (lower control arm ) bushings tend to crack and break requiring replacement.
2011 Honda Accord Questions
Start unless I hit the gas. This morning it made a funky noise as I hit the gas to get ignition to turn over. Anyone else having this issue?
2011 Honda Accord Reviews
I purchased a new 2011 Accord EX-L 4 cyl and after 6 months I noticed a severe shimmy while driving on hwy. I took the car back to the dealer 5 times since then and they did several tire balancing each time but they were not able to resolve the problem. Now after driving for 6 months with the shimmy they claim this is "normal" for the model/engine that I have. The tires on this model a pretty ...
well traded my kia sorento in on a new 2011 accord ex-l..so far i love everything about my new car had only 3 miles on it when i got it..now at 50 will have to see how things go..im sure all will be well since its a honda..