2011 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Honda Accord
- When at a complete stop, and the car is in drive, there is a rhythmic , sound
- Is my alternator dying? Why? Did I buy a car with a faulty alternator?
- Nothing happen when I turn the key. Had battery checked. It was fine.
- Whirring sound when above 30 mph. Continues w/speed, winds down as I slow down.
- When my car hits pass around 30mph the engine starts making this loud noise.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
The AC condenser failed due to contact with road debris and a lack of protection for the condenser.
The driver's door latch assembly can break internally, which causes the door to stay closed. The interior and exterior door handles do not work to open the door. Our technicians note that the door panel must be removed while the door is closed (likely damage will occur) and the latch assembly must be drilled in a specific spot for the door to open.
2011 Honda Accord Questions
The sound is audible only inside the car and the drivers seat vibrates as well. The best way to describe this, is that the first time I noticed this I thought a helicopter was hovering directly above me and it was similar to the sound that the spinning propellers would make. The dealership diagno...
I needed a jump on my car (bought new) 3.5 years after purchase. Haven't put more than 2,000 miles on it. "Excessive rippling" showed on the printout the AAA guy gave me. When I got the jump, I hadn't run the car for a few months (for certain personal reasons), and the battery h...
Drove it yesterday. It was ok. Then today it will not start, but battery good.
2011 Honda Accord Reviews
I purchased a new 2011 Accord EX-L 4 cyl and after 6 months I noticed a severe shimmy while driving on hwy. I took the car back to the dealer 5 times since then and they did several tire balancing each time but they were not able to resolve the problem. Now after driving for 6 months with the shimmy they claim this is "normal" for the model/engine that I have. The tires on this model a pretty ...
well traded my kia sorento in on a new 2011 accord ex-l..so far i love everything about my new car had only 3 miles on it when i got it..now at 50 will have to see how things go..im sure all will be well since its a honda..