2007 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Honda Accord
- the vents on drivers side emit warm air when a/c on. other vents have cool air.
- My heat takes so long to come on in my car? What could that be?
- My car sometimes wont start on first try. It gives me problems maybe 1 in 10 starts. It will just grind or crank like its about to start but never does. Sometimes i will have to try 2 or 3 times before it starts. Car has about 45,000 miles on it.
- Turn key and it makes a crrrrrrrrr sound - radio plays so battery is working
- 6-cylinder 2007 honda accord...interference or non-interference engine?
2007 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Front compliance (lower control arm ) bushings tend to crack and break requiring replacement.
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
2007 Honda Accord Questions
2007 Honda Accord Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
Certain driving styles can result in a broken outer race of the secondary shaft bearing inside the automatic transmission. A broken outer race may cause abnormal noise, the Check Engine Light to turn on, and contact between the transmission idle gear and an electronic sensor housing to occur. This could result in a short circuit, causing the engine to stall. Also, pieces of the outer race or ball bearing may become lodged in the parking pawl, resulting in the vehicle rolling after the driver has placed the shifter in the Park position. Dealers will update the transmission control module software to correct this concern. The Honda recall number is R89.
2007 Honda Accord Reviews
my accord has 215000 on it, so far ive put $400 into it that consisted of a tune up and new battery. im on my third set of tires. the only other maint. ive done is brakes and oil changes.
very poor car!!!
Been driving my 2007-Honda Accord EX for 6 years now. No major repairs :) Keep up with the required service maintenance and it will last you a long time. It has 153,000 miles and running great ! Next car.... of course... A HONDA! :)