1994 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Honda Accord
- how do you get to the bottom flare nut on bottom of fuel filter theres no room
- In the morning my car doesnt start up until about five turns of the key.
- Spark plugs not firing.fuel pump quit all at once repla distr and still no fire.
- Upon stopping, the idle has a significant fluctuation. Possible causes?
- my 94 honda accord lx wont go on 1 2 3 4 gears its automatic but can go can it b
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Automatic transmission failures are common, Automatic transmission failure on these vehicles will generally require overhaul or replacement of the transmission. In the event of a failure, it may be worthwhile to check with Honda to see if they may offer assistance for this repair. As these vehicles age, Honda has become less likely to help out with these transmission related repairs.
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
1994 Honda Accord Questions
I have new tune-up ,new gas filter.This only happens when sitting for while.I changed the feul pressure sensor.After each turn it trys to start.onces it starts it idles up and down and my cut .On the next turn it stays started.ANY help will be helpful,thank you
it will go on reverse but not drive its automatic an i would like to know can a fues or sensor be the problem.
I bought my 94 Honda Accord EX new in 1994 (It is now 2014) 196,000 miles & she runs great ! I have noticed the last couple of years, I can drive a short distance in warm & cooler weather (Live in central valley Ca) When I return home the fan will usually run for a few minutes. Sometimes,...
1994 Honda Accord Recalls
Honda is recalling certain Accords due to tire valve stems that were damaged during the assembly process. This can cause the tires to lose air pressure, which can result in steering pull, tire overheating, and eventual tire failure. Dealers will inspect and replace damaged tire stems.
1994 Honda Accord Reviews
I love my accord and everything, but it seems like I am needing to fix a lot of things on it. I have to fix rust, the exhaust, the speedometer & the AC/Heat. Other than that, its a great car
I got a 1994 Honda Accord 2nd hand from a relative. I've been driving it five months. It is the manual model. The good thing about this car is that most of the repairs so far have been minor. All in all, it has been a terrific car, except for three serious issues/ quirks: There is something wrong with the ignition system. This means that sometimes I have to hot wire the car in order for i...
Good car, too bad there are not more like these.