1991 Honda Accord Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Honda Accord
- Warped Front Brake Rotors May Cause Vibration When Braking
- Faulty Door Lock Actuator May Cause Power Door Locks to Activate Intermittently
- Bad Engine Mounts May Cause Vibration, Roughness, and Rattle
- Driver's Door Latch Assembly May Break Internally
- Leaking Gaskets May Allow Water into Tail Light Assembly
- Driver side front door won't open.
- Tail lights stay on all the time even with the vehicle not running
- What if when attemting to start it turns over but doesnt catch inorder to start
- ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THE CAST NUMBER FOR THE DISTRIBUTOR HONDA ACCORD 1991
- How to fix the sports on a honda accord and the cruise control
1991 Honda Accord Problems
The front brake rotors can warp and cause a vibration when braking. The rotors will need to be machined or in cases where they are worn to thin, replaced to correct this issue.
Power door locks can activate intermittently due to a faulty door lock actuator in the driver's door.
Damaged engine mounts can lead to vibration and roughness felt in the steering wheel. A rattle in the dash and engine area may also be heard. Replacement of damaged mounts will commonly correct these issues.
1991 Honda Accord Questions
checked spark and its good, checked main relay and its good, brand new distributor, but checked it anyways and its good. Dot understand why wont start, plz guide me with troubleshooting
I WANT TO PURCHASE A WHOLE NEW DISTRIBUTOR, BUT I NEED THE CORRECT CAST NUMBER!!
1991 Honda Accord Recalls
Honda is recalling the seat belts on 1991 Accord models because the rear outside seating position safety belts may lock up at angles that do not meet federal safety standards. This may increase the risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or crash. Honda will replace the sensor in the rear seat belt retractor.
Honda is recalling 1991 Accord LX 2Dr Coupes because a washer in the cargo area light may not have been properly attached. This may cause a short circuit if the light switch is in the middle position and the tailgate is open. A short circuit in the light may cause the switch to overheat, which could result in a cargo compartment fire. Dealers will remove the washers and replace damaged light assemblies.
1991 Honda Accord Reviews
I HAVE A 91 MY DAD GAVE ME, ALL IN ALL I RATE THIS LITTLE CAR WITH 4 - 5 STARS, OUT RAN MY 4CYND MUSTANG BY FAR. YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AND IT WILL GET YOU THERE AND BACK, PASSING NEW CAR AT TIMES ON FREEWAY.
I purchase this S/W 4 years ago for $600.00 after replacing the alternator, timing belt and rack and pinion, I have nothing else to this car except for maintenance. Living in Vermont a lot of snow and mountain and this car is a tank, never left stranded or stuck in snow. If I could replace the body with one that don't have rust or last longer I would keep it for ever. Have 240,000 miles and out...