2013 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 GMC Yukon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2013 GMC Yukon Questions
WHANE START INGIN.
hello! couldnt find my car in "tell us your car"... so... i have a Vauxhall astra 2008 Z16LET, with following errors: P0141 0D and P0141 02 . I measured o2 sensors value with engine running: bank 1 sensor 1 voltage varies between 450 and 800 mv, and Bank 1 Sensor 2 varies over 1100 mv -...
2013 GMC Yukon Recalls
All late model vehicles are equipped with a "Shift interlock" system that prevents vehicles with and automatic transmission from being shifted out of the Park position under certain conditions. Some of these vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with a broken park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear. Failure of these components can allow the shifter to be moved out of the Park position with the ignition key removed or in the off position. This can cause the vehicle to roll away unexpectedly increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary.