2004 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Yukon
- 2004 gmc yukon 5.3L When i drive truck for about 20 minutes and park it i have a
- Where is the location for the fuel filter?
- I replaced the key switch now my Yukon will start and die I need to know how to reset the anyi thief system
- I put a new key switch in my 04 Yukon now it starts and dyes how do I reset the
- i been having issues with my cars coolant dissappearing with no leaks?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2004 GMC Yukon Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The sunroof may stop working for various different reasons. Our technicians tell us it is often better to replace the complete sunroof assembly than to try and repair the old one.
2004 GMC Yukon Questions
Please dont tell me its in the tank
I replaced thekey switch on my Yukon now it starts and dies I need to know how to reset the anti theft system
the problem occurs every three for four weeks when the coolant is all gone. i been hearing it due to the bad head gasket and The water jackets leak into the cylinders and the coolant expelled out the tailpipe
2004 GMC Yukon Recalls
The second row center seat belt routing may make it difficult to position correctly on smaller passengers. If the seat belt rides up to fit around the abdomen, the risk of internal injury is increased in a crash. Dealers will cut the guide loop, remove a portion of the loop, and the remaining sides should be folded over and secured with a retainer. The recall began July 21, 2005. The GM recall number is 05037.
The hydro-boost housing relief valve bore may be out of specification. The seal may fracture as a result, which may reduce braking assist and slightly increase the steering effort while braking. Under certain conditions, more braking effort will be required to stop the vehicle. Dealers will replace the hydro-boost relief valve. The recall began June 18, 2004. The GM recall number is 04004.