2001 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Yukon
- Why do I hear the door chime while driving and it stops when I stop driving....
- why does the 4 wh. dr.indicator light flash and will not shift friom 2wh.to 4wh.
- How to fix my factory sunroof? It hasnt ever worked so i dnt know how long its been nonfunctional.
- Why do i hear a clunking noise when i put truck into reverse?
- I have a radiator leak will it be better to buy a new one or repair leaking one
2001 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
2001 GMC Yukon Questions
When am driving this just started that security light, low fuel , and service 4wd comes on when am driving I just got a new engine put in????
I have 171,174 codes. No vacuum leaks found.Fuel filter replaced. MAF seems to be working properly and has been cleaned with no change apparent. TPS reading good. Big time bog when you give it gas. Picks up pretty good when you partially close throttle in the middle of the bogging. I am suspectin...
2001 GMC Yukon Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.
2001 GMC Yukon Reviews
well, i have had my 2001 for about a year and a half now. i bought it off of my father inlaw. i love my yukon. the only problems i have had in the time i have had t is that my a/c - heat setting has stopped working on the 1 and 2. 3 4 and 5 are still great. the major thing i have had was that my power steering went out at 100k miles, it worked just fine up untill the nite it quit. now i have 2...