2001 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Yukon
- I have a radiator leak will it be better to buy a new one or repair leaking one
- On 2001 on my message panel?
- What is the fuel pressure supposed to be on the 5.3?
- "BASICS" section. You said that the o2 sensor is detecting too little O2.
- Car runs for about 15 min wonce warms up shuts down wont start until it cools al
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 GMC Yukon Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2001 GMC Yukon Questions
When am driving this just started that security light, low fuel , and service 4wd comes on when am driving I just got a new engine put in????
I have 171,174 codes. No vacuum leaks found.Fuel filter replaced. MAF seems to be working properly and has been cleaned with no change apparent. TPS reading good. Big time bog when you give it gas. Picks up pretty good when you partially close throttle in the middle of the bogging. I am suspectin...
2001 GMC Yukon Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.
2001 GMC Yukon Reviews
well, i have had my 2001 for about a year and a half now. i bought it off of my father inlaw. i love my yukon. the only problems i have had in the time i have had t is that my a/c - heat setting has stopped working on the 1 and 2. 3 4 and 5 are still great. the major thing i have had was that my power steering went out at 100k miles, it worked just fine up untill the nite it quit. now i have 2...