2000 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Yukon
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 GMC Yukon Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
2000 GMC Yukon Questions
It won't move when in 2 wheel drive.
The lights on the button selector are lit but when I push 4 high or low it stays in 2 high. Any ideas what to check? thanks
turn signals work fine until I step on the brakes. then the signs blink rapidly.
2000 GMC Yukon Recalls
The courtesy lamps on affected running boards may overheat when exposed to moisture and road salt. Overheating may cause the lamps and boards to melt or start a fire. Dealers will replace the wiring harness for these running boards.
Two potential pinch points exist on the second row seats when the head restraints are folded rearward and the seat back is folded down. If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury. Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. The recall began November 22, 2002.
2000 GMC Yukon Reviews
short wheelbase 4x4. comfortable, holds 8 people, although no legroom for third seat due to short wheelbase.Only real problem has been related to 4x4. Transfer case seals going out and problems engage or disingagement. Milage around 15mpg average. Had this car since 2004.