1999 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Yukon
- Distributor Removal and Installation
- front end shakes and so does steering wheel at around 45-55 mph
- How to change abs wheel speed sensor myself
- front end shakes at speeds around 45-55 mph. what could this be? I was thinking tires out of balance but not sure.
- Why doesn't my Yukon stay on after I start it.
1999 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1999 GMC Yukon Questions
1999 GMC Yukon Recalls
1999 GMC Yukon Reviews
I've just been told that I need a new transmission. My yukon only has 101,000 miles on it and has been well maintained. Any suggestions of what could be causing hesitation when going 50+ MPH instead of a new transmission? What should the cost be for a transmission?
I've had my 1999 4WD SLT Yukon since it was new from the dealer. I've had some issues over the 12 years. Replaced the air conditioning, fuel pump, water pump, power steering fluid hose, water intake manifold hose, breaks twice, serpentine belt twice. It's got 152,000 miles on it. I consider these fixes fairly normal. I would buy the same truck again.