1997 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 GMC Yukon
- Shaking and banging noise, front end
- Should there be resistance on the ic wire from pcm to icm? And if so how much? And if not, what would couse there to be?
- Almost ran out gas chocked down but fired back up added gas but spits sputters
- Does a 97 yukon slt 4x4 with a 5.7l have a security that would couse a no start?
- The brake pedal seems to push back against you, which makes it hard to stop
1997 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1997 GMC Yukon Questions
Hear a banging noise when going over speed bumps or pot holes on front left. Shakes under braking, worse between 40-50 mph. And alignment off but just had it done at a shop and wheels balanced?
97 yukon 5.7l starts then dies right away, have spark and fuel and timed
Under hard acceleration spits n sputter s