1997 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 GMC Yukon
- Almost ran out gas chocked down but fired back up added gas but spits sputters
- Does a 97 yukon slt 4x4 with a 5.7l have a security that would couse a no start?
- The brake pedal seems to push back against you, which makes it hard to stop
- where is the turn signal flasher located on a 1997 gmc yukon
- will a engine from a 1996 yukon work in 1997 yukon??
1997 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1997 GMC Yukon Questions
Under hard acceleration spits n sputter s
the head gasket is blown in the 1997 yukon and i found a 1996 with a good motor will i be able to put the motor in the 97 ?
It does not blow any cool air at all. the vent door will not close when going from heat to air conditioner