1996 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Yukon
- Yukon is leaking oil from it seems the oil filter but its on properly any ideas?
- Drivers front and rear speakers will not work at all.
- Idling to high,after changing injector assembly and fuel assembly
- Need a diagram and instuctions to remove driver's side door panel.
- how do I replace oil cooling gasket and o rings in the
1996 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1996 GMC Yukon Questions
Its gotten pretty dirty under there due to the leak when traveling and i think it might be affecting my starter because it wont start up correctly when turning the key it sounds like its going to start but then makes weird noise and shuts off. I noticed that when i halve turn the key and let it g...
Both front and rear speakers on driver's side will not work at all...How can I find out why without having to take the whole dash off? Please any help will be very much
How do I reset the idle??