1996 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Yukon
- My gas hand goes up driving n goes down when I brake
- Yukon is leaking oil from it seems the oil filter but its on properly any ideas?
- Drivers front and rear speakers will not work at all.
- Idling to high,after changing injector assembly and fuel assembly
- Need a diagram and instuctions to remove driver's side door panel.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1996 GMC Yukon Questions
I've changed my fuel pump n my 96' GMC YUKON and when I brake my gas hand goes down and when I accelerate the gas hand goes up. No matter up or down hill. Why is that?
Its gotten pretty dirty under there due to the leak when traveling and i think it might be affecting my starter because it wont start up correctly when turning the key it sounds like its going to start but then makes weird noise and shuts off. I noticed that when i halve turn the key and let it g...
Both front and rear speakers on driver's side will not work at all...How can I find out why without having to take the whole dash off? Please any help will be very much