1995 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Yukon
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1995 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 GMC Yukon Questions
I have a very high idle speed, the tach. and speedo. appear to be dead (even after instrument cluster being replaced), i have to manually shift the trans due to it not shifting on its own and also not engaging into over drive. With the key in the "on" position, motor not running, the i...
I will be driving and it just dies on me, we have noticed the fuel pump relay switch gets very hot so we replace it and it starts again. I have had fuel pump, ignition switch, distributor cap & wires all replaced. I have had in the shop several times and they keep replacing things and have tr...