1995 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Yukon
- Just what is book time for both head gaskets 95 Yukon 5.7lit. Roughly
- I changed my brake booster on my 95 GMC Yukon with a Chevy booster and now my brake lights wont work and it wont come out of park can anyone give me some advice ?
- Can I use a brake booster out of a Chevy on my GMC.
- Can I use a brakebooster from a Chevy truck on my Yukon?
- how to determine if the actuator is the problem
1995 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 GMC Yukon Questions
No need for detail.
I'm having trouble with my brake lights not working since I replaced the booster and the brake light switch. Any suggestions.