1995 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Yukon
- I changed my brake booster on my 95 GMC Yukon with a Chevy booster and now my brake lights wont work and it wont come out of park can anyone give me some advice ?
- Can I use a brake booster out of a Chevy on my GMC.
- Can I use a brakebooster from a Chevy truck on my Yukon?
- how to determine if the actuator is the problem
- not automatically shifting.
1995 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 GMC Yukon Questions
I'm having trouble with my brake lights not working since I replaced the booster and the brake light switch. Any suggestions.
I have a very high idle speed, the tach. and speedo. appear to be dead (even after instrument cluster being replaced), i have to manually shift the trans due to it not shifting on its own and also not engaging into over drive. With the key in the "on" position, motor not running, the i...