1993 GMC Yukon Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Yukon
- my transmission shifting hard in second after replacing three transmissions
- My truck runs great the first 30 minutes of me driving it then after shuts off.
- when I start my truck it stays on for 10 seconds and turns off when it idles dow
- My car idles too slow when I first start it and runs rough until it warms up.
- why does the oil pressure drop even with 0w40 oil in it?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 GMC Yukon Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1993 GMC Yukon Questions
Runs well when i first drive and after driving it for over 30 minutes or so when i come to a complete stop it shuts down. Also after the truck has been running for over an hour and i turn the truck off it will not start back up untill it cools off. Any ideas of what it could be ?
it started with my distribuator,so i would just turn it but know it turns on and off
How do I clean the throttle body?
1993 GMC Yukon Reviews
i have a 1993 yukon 2dr 4wd . its lifted and has 35 inch tires on it and runs great. 189k and counting , not a fan of the ifs system so much as it tends to wear out parts due to big tires way faster than a solid axle setup , but i upgraded all my cv axles and steering components to beef it up when the stock stuff wore out so shoud be good. plenty of room easy to work on and cheap parts , cant a...