2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
- What maintenance should I do to my used 2002 Denali? Please read details below.
- Problem with steering while parking , wheels lock in hard turn after motor warm
- My truck is cutting off when iam turning a deep turn and now when iam driving.
- how long does a starter stay good for if you have changed it within the last 2yr
- Not getting heat from heater in normal settings, but do get heat in max setting.
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
And i really need to know whet to do. because its cutting off when iam driving now.
my car keeps making a clicking noise we changed the battery and put gas in it and still wont start. could it be the starter??
Is it the thermostat or control?