2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
- How to repair rear self leveling suspension?
- my driver side cv axle started jerking and before replacing i watched them as wife pulled forward and back. it jerked and after lifting it up with in park i could rotate axle by hand, it would catch then move about 1/4 of turn. what should i look at??
- SUV going down steep hills steering seems to hang up while braking
- I have a 2003 G.M.C Yukon xl do you have to replace the hole throttle body
- Service ride control sensors for 2002 GMC Denali where are they located at on vehicle and how do you change them
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
While going down the mountains in AZ the steering seems to briefly hang up while braking.
or can you do just the seneor
And i really need to know whet to do. because its cutting off when iam driving now.