2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
- I have a 2003 G.M.C Yukon xl do you have to replace the hole throttle body
- Service ride control sensors for 2002 GMC Denali where are they located at on vehicle and how do you change them
- What maintenance should I do to my used 2002 Denali? Please read details below.
- Problem with steering while parking , wheels lock in hard turn after motor warm
- My truck is cutting off when iam turning a deep turn and now when iam driving.
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
or can you do just the seneor
And i really need to know whet to do. because its cutting off when iam driving now.
my car keeps making a clicking noise we changed the battery and put gas in it and still wont start. could it be the starter??