2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.transmission to the generator control module may become damaged from rubbing on the "pinch weld" at the base of the firewall. Our technicians tell us that the cables must be replaced and proper clearance must be assured after the new cables are installed.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid Questions
DEALER WANTED $150 REPAIR, I THOUGHT I COULD DO IT MYSELF, I OPENED THE HOOD, REMOVED TWO BOLTS WHICH LOSSEN THE WHOLE ASSEMBLY BUT STILL ATTACHED SOMEWHERE,CAN YOU HELP?
THANKS, JOEL W