2013 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 GMC Yukon Denali
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
2013 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
Will not start after my husband unplugged the radio components to hook up something to my radio. Only makes a clicking noise and security lock is flashing or illuminated.
The road while driving and will not start up for about an hour its getting worst because it would start up after 10 mins
2013 GMC Yukon Denali Recalls
All late model vehicles are equipped with a "Shift interlock" system that prevents vehicles with and automatic transmission from being shifted out of the Park position under certain conditions. Some of these vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with a broken park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear. Failure of these components can allow the shifter to be moved out of the Park position with the ignition key removed or in the off position. This can cause the vehicle to roll away unexpectedly increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary.
2013 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
Love this truck. Drives small. Great for my big family. XL only way to go. Very nice on the highway. Sound is music. Likes to gobble gas if you are heavy on the pedal. You get what you pay for and so much more. Wife is 5'2 and she is in love with how easy it is to drive. We have a BMW 7,Porsche 911C2, Denali XL . Did not even consider this vehicle till I drove it then it was over. GM...