2011 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 GMC Yukon Denali
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2011 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
wait till the "pig tail" light goes out and try to start and it won't start
2011 GMC Yukon Denali Recalls
The rear axle cross pin may break. The cross pin is an internal component of the rear differential, which is housed in the rear axle assembly. If the cross pin breaks, the rear axle may lock, which could result in loss of control and a crash. Dealers will install a new rear axle cross pin to correct this concern. This recall should begin no later than January 25, 2011. The General Motors number for this recall is 10426A.
2011 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
Bought this vehicle used and love it. A smooth, luxurious ride. Our favorite things: Sturdy suspension, all-wheel drive has ruined us for ever having a vehicle with front-wheel, and the rubber mats are a quick clean-up fix. Only thing that has been a small let down- the dashboard cracked at 64,000 miles. I believe the weight of the speaker in the dashboard was just too much. If the dash were...