2008 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Yukon Denali
- My Service Suspension System light is on.There is nothing in the manual about it
- What is the trouble starting the engine the HVAC star also. No trouble code.
- My 2008 Yukon will sometimes when turning the engine on-my gauges will not work
- Squeaking noise as I accelerate from a dead stop.
- how do i get the rear light assembly off to change the stop light bulb? thanks
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
We already instal update from acdelco sps section new instal programming of HVAC module,Body control module, and Engine control module. Still the same problem
I can turn engine on at times and my gauges will not work----other times it does work. Called dealer and they had no definitive answer.....bring it in it'll probably be $500.
Ever since I got my tires rotated there is a squeaking sound as I accelerate. Sounds like it comes from front drivers side. I can only hear it between 0-25 mph. Also since then , although this isnt really a big deal, my tire pressure info on dash is flip flopped ...front tires l&r are now act...