2008 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Yukon Denali
- the back door isn't automatically closing it starts, when it reaches half
- will the wiring on a 2008 GMC Denali handle a Nokya 9006 HBO 12v 80 w low beam
- what causes my 2008 Denali to burn or melt the head light bulb plug
- My locks, running boards and mirrors are not working.
- My Service Suspension System light is on.There is nothing in the manual about it
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
the back door isn't automatically closing it starts, when it reaches half the way in reopens.
this has happen twice and the last time I soldered the connection but still melted plug
We already instal update from acdelco sps section new instal programming of HVAC module,Body control module, and Engine control module. Still the same problem
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
We love this Denali - average gas mileage is 15.4 - high of 21.2, low of 12.8 - 22000 miles, no issues yet.