2007 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
- fuel gauge fluctuates. it is never accurate. checked fuse and its good.
- seat lumbar vertical position sensor short to ground or open. censored or wiring fault?
- Gear not shifting to R,N,D mode, what is the problem and how can i start repair?
- I have got some problem in my Yukon Denali like , ,
- 2007 Yukon Denali stalls when stopping on the freeway on a hot day.
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
i tried to swich off and reswich it on again but still nothing change, tried to check oils also every thing is fine. i dont know why gear not shifting to down to R or N ..ect. be noted that the gear's arm is moving but not stuck in the any level.