2007 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
- my key won't turn at all. The steering wheel won't move the gear shift won't mo
- What does it mean when your breaks go all the way to the floor and you hear loud
- fuel gauge fluctuates. it is never accurate. checked fuse and its good.
- seat lumbar vertical position sensor short to ground or open. censored or wiring fault?
- Gear not shifting to R,N,D mode, what is the problem and how can i start repair?
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
Scrapping and when u put Ty our foot on the break to take it out of gear you hear a pop