2007 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
- HOW LOW DOES THE OIL have to be before the add oil light comes on?
- Stablitrak light and alarm keeps coming on.
- Check engine light comes on but diagnosis reveals no problem. What's wrong?
- There is fuel in Denali, wife starts car and fuel gauge goes to empty and check engine lite comes on?
- How did you get rid of the check engine light due to gas cap?
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
I replace the gas cap but the light still keeps going on and off