2006 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
- Why is Windshield washer fluid getting into heater blower box assembly
- Why does the rear A/C temperature stay in cold?
- 2006 GMC Yukon Denali Transmission Filter Removal
- Check engine light stays on. Replaced fuel cap, still says tighten fuel cap.
- How do i get my back hatch open? Entire hatch and glass portion wil not open.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
This is causing blower motor to short out. How can this be resolved??
The temp. control actuator defaults to cold and stays there. This is true in automatic mode, using rear A/C controls, or using fwd overhead controls. I have swapped it with the mode control actuator and the problem does not move. I have also replaced it with a new actuator and the problem remains.
Fuel milage has decreased significantly due to such.
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
Starter went 2x, heat doesn't work in back, heat went in the front this winter (on again off again), trim around sunroof falling apart, front seat makes odd noises when moving forward/back - I swear it was new! I have 54k miles and $15,500 left to pay. Any takers?
Sturdy vehicle, my biggest complaint is the ac.