2005 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
All of sudden while driving yesterday I heard a loud grinding noise and thought maybe the driver wheel had popped off...after stopping the wheel was still on but when I put the truck back in gear to drive it makes a very loud grinding noise.
Guage stays on 80 lbs.pressure
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
I love this SUV I have 135000 miles and I have had no problems until know. The water pump is leaking. I figure replace it and hopefully nothing else will act up.. It does seem to go through headlights though.
Love my 2005 Yukon Denali. Owned it since new, keep it in mint condition but I have three weird re-occurances that I hope I can get some advice on because I'm losing faith in Mr. Goodwrench. 1. Climate control actuator misbehaving again -- pumps out heat when I want AC. 2. Electrical system has mind of its own -- when I remove key and open the door, radio and lights remain on. I have to o...
Bought our Yukon about a year and a half ago with 89,000 miles. Up to 130,000 now. Overall very nice car. Front break hose collapsed last summer. Bearing with sensor went out on front wheel (sensor on a wheel bearing?!?). Service Airbag just came on. Love the truck, but high maintenance.