2005 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
- Speedometer or Other Instrument Panel Gauge May Work Erratically
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- Rear Window Defogger Wire Terminal Broken Off of Window Glass
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- The oil pressure gauge started jumping back and forth, will not remain stable.
- Whats meaning of the temperature gauge with a jagged circle around it. Left side
- What is the loud grinding noise coming from the front when put into drive?
- Have you found a solution without removing the dash?
- Oil pressure Guage all way to right all time. Why?
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
It will stay on max 80 for 20-30 seconds, then drop to 0 for 10-15 seconds, and keep repeating this pattern. Engine light has come on as well.
All of sudden while driving yesterday I heard a loud grinding noise and thought maybe the driver wheel had popped off...after stopping the wheel was still on but when I put the truck back in gear to drive it makes a very loud grinding noise.
2005 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
Bought my 05' Denali new and it now has 99,100 miles on it. It's been a great SUV but it might be showing issues now. 1) I hate the fact the front seats don't recline all the way. 2) Electrical issues (radio turns off for no reason, bulbs burn out all the time, dash lights lite up like a Christmas tree and shut off for no reason, POSS Traction button engages for no reason. 3) AC/Heater doors lo...
I've had my Denali for 51/2 years and love it. I've had no major problems with it and I am at 65,000 miles. My only complaint is why don't the front seats recline all the way down?
I love this SUV I have 135000 miles and I have had no problems until know. The water pump is leaking. I figure replace it and hopefully nothing else will act up.. It does seem to go through headlights though.