2004 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Yukon Denali
- Speedometer or Other Instrument Panel Gauge May Work Erratically
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- Rear Window Defogger Wire Terminal Broken Off of Window Glass
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- Why did the check engine light come on in the afternoon and not in the morning?
- When I turn on the A/c it does not blow any air?
- Why does my car sputter at 50 I have changed plugs and wires
- my 2004 gmc denali fuse that controls the driver seat and passenger window blows
- How to get emergency brake light to go off
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
In the morning, I drove to work with no problems and the check engine light was not on. After an eight hour shift, I started the truck and noticed the check engine light was on. I had it diagnosed at Advanced Auto as a PO442 code. If I change the gas cap and the check engine light is on, where ca...
the 30 amp fuse controls the driver seat and both passenger windows and seat. when i replace the fuse it blows out after 5 minutes. the fuse also controls the heated seat on the driver side
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
my vehicle is in good shape but it have been given me the next list of problems 1 the right front wheel is worn, and i have seen many denali's whit that problem 2 the trany started shifting on his own 3 after the first time i changed the brakes it haven't been the pedal is always spongy the only time it get's hard is when i take it to the car wash after a couple of days it ...
Dear Hempsted NY. You and I must have the exact same Denali. Every problem you listed is identical to the problems I am having. I thought for years, my truck was rock solid. My radio blacks out then recovers on its own. My right front tires wear strangely and my brakes were recently changed, pads and rotors now, I don't trust my brakes....waaay too spongy for my liking. I guess thats GMC tel...
I bought mine used w/about 99,000 miles on it. It has never left me stranded or not started, etc. But i've had it nearly 8mos now and have only put about 5,000 miles on it (i also have a 2008 sebring i bought new, that has 52,000 on it already) i do a lot of driving. This Yukon has been in the shop more than on the road! Some of the denali trim is peeling off on the rear and the front quar...