2004 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Yukon Denali
- Terrible shaking when brakes are applied.
- cigarette lighter socket failed but fuse is ok... What could this be?
- Why do my truck start breaking and steering wheel start pulling away from me
- I was told by dealer i have to get these repairs done- seemed very expensive..
- sound from stereo quit. now had dead battery twice this week. bad BCM?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
When I'm driving the brake start locking up and the steering wheel pushes me into on going traffic. What could this be
the sound from the stereo quit working two weeks ago. now i'vee had a dead battery twice this week. first thought it was a bad stereo amp, now not so sure. maybe the bcm is bad? where is it located and how do i test it?
problem has occured for the past 2 weeks.
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
my vehicle is in good shape but it have been given me the next list of problems 1 the right front wheel is worn, and i have seen many denali's whit that problem 2 the trany started shifting on his own 3 after the first time i changed the brakes it haven't been the pedal is always spongy the only time it get's hard is when i take it to the car wash after a couple of days it ...
Dear Hempsted NY. You and I must have the exact same Denali. Every problem you listed is identical to the problems I am having. I thought for years, my truck was rock solid. My radio blacks out then recovers on its own. My right front tires wear strangely and my brakes were recently changed, pads and rotors now, I don't trust my brakes....waaay too spongy for my liking. I guess thats GMC tel...
I bought mine used w/about 99,000 miles on it. It has never left me stranded or not started, etc. But i've had it nearly 8mos now and have only put about 5,000 miles on it (i also have a 2008 sebring i bought new, that has 52,000 on it already) i do a lot of driving. This Yukon has been in the shop more than on the road! Some of the denali trim is peeling off on the rear and the front quar...