2003 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2003 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times
rear heater stays on hot when I change it to cold
With the engine running in park my neighbor was pressing buttons. When I put it in drive to go it was like in neutral. 1,2,3, and reverse are the same. My jeep has 4wd high low and neutral in neutral all the gears do the same thing as the Denali. Nothing. Is the AWD disengaged and if so how do yo...
2003 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
Iam very happy with my Yukon-Denali 2003, have 110330 miles, Nilo Barredo Sr.
I bought this car as a GM demonstrator in Spring 2004. It now has 110,000 miles on it. Like people things start to go as one matures. The latest was a "cluster problem"---the speedo "flat lined". Apparently there was a notice sent out a few years ago about the problem. But GM would repair vehicles with less than 70,000 miles. As a result, I just forked over $600+. to repair the "cluster ...
My wife and I bought a brand new 2003 GMC Yukon Denali and have been very happy with it. I have had a rattle in the muffler and now I need to replace the water pump, not bad for a 7 years.