2002 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
- How do you dis alarm the anti theft system.
- The alarm went off on the truck now it will not start what do I do?.
- head light low beam stopped working. manual override did not work. bulbs o.k.
- Where can i find front differ parts for 2002 yukon denali please?
- Are parts like Navigation and front air conditioner interchangeable
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2002 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
How do you dis alarm the anti theft system
The alarm went off one night and the next morning the truck will not start.
high beam lights still work. dimmer switch may be bad
2002 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
I have 239,000 + miles on my 2002 Yukon Denali. I purchased it used with 36,000 miles on it 6 1/2 years ago and it has just now started to show signs of its use. This has been a great vehicle for my family and I wish I could clone it! I have decided to keep the vehicle and replace the engine and transmission when it gives out. The only major issue so far was a rear main seal oil leak which was ...
I love this car. Amazing full time 4*4 a very powerful SUV. Comfortable for omg journies. Problems with AC and a clunking noise at reversing and shifting from 1st gear to 2nd.
getting to stop light the gauge go down and almost turn off,,and turninig the wheels to the right and left my truck sometimes turn off unless i turn the wheels straight