2001 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
- Speedometer or Other Instrument Panel Gauge May Work Erratically
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- Rear Window Defogger Wire Terminal Broken Off of Window Glass
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- What could be causing my vehicle to go into reverse but will go into drive?
- Car keeps dying in the middle of driving.
- my windows and wipers and radio kept going off then come back on they all go of
- What would cause the whole dash lights to go off while driving then come back on
- How much should I expect to pay a mechanic to replace an oil pan and gasket?
2001 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear window defogger may stop working due to a wire terminal broken off of the rear glass. Our technicians tell us that terminal can be reattached using a special glue or silver solder.
2001 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
Checked alternator and battery not the problem. I will leave it sit for a few minutes and it will start right back up and maybe die again a little while later. Started again this morning and then died about 5 miles into my drive and pulled over. Waited for 10 minutes or so and it started up ag...
i have tried to change key switch door button wiring harness door switches nothing has worked so far
whats the average price to rebuild the differential