1999 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Yukon Denali
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1999 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
Recently my '99 Denali has been makeing a lound ticking/rattleing noise when in reverse. It appears to be mid-vehicle and only while in 2 wheel drive. The noise arrests when the Denali is in forward drive. I have not tried to conduct an external inspection on my own outside of the vehicle whe...
Originally I changed the front differential. When I finshed I went for a test drive and my rear u joint broke immediately. I repaired the u joint and 1/2 mile later the u joint snapped again.
break lights work fine too.
1999 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
I bought my 1999 yukon denali when it was a year old and have it for 10 years with 155,000 miles on it not great on gas but very satistied with GMC and the vehicle itself outside of the schedule maintenence and my catalytic converter recently acting up a great truck overall cant wait to buyer a newer one
Has over 160000 miles on it and was used in PA. I had to replace brakelines and power steeringlines. The electric acts up from time to time like the pwr windows stop working or the blower cuts off. But it is very nice looking and pulls my boat like a champ.