1996 GMC Vandura 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Vandura 3500
- Water in Fuel indicator light came on. Tried bleeding fuel filter.
- do I have to remove the floor bolts to remove the engine cover? They are rusted
- how do you fix the horn. my husband bought a new relay, where does it go
- diesel 6.7 engine wont shift into 4 gear ,rebuilt tran ,new oil
- why my van wont shift into 4 gear , my trans. is recently rebuilt
1996 GMC Vandura 3500 Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1996 GMC Vandura 3500 Questions
It just started. The engine is running fine. I got the fuel where I normally do. I added some fuel additive that is suppose to help. I also disconnected the battery for a hour to see if it would reset, but it didn't.
he can't find a wiring diagram and needs to know how to fix the horn.
please help ,i try a lot of mechanics, i don't what to give up !!!!!!