1995 GMC Vandura 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Vandura 3500
- What is the best way to replace wiper motor circuit board on a VAndura.
- Speedometer on 1995 GMC 3500 is not working ,and the brake lights don't work.
- What is causing the clicking noise in my front brakes?
- Engine runs dreat at speed, but won't idle & somtimes stalls
- I would like to know the cost of a new transmission minus the labor
1995 GMC Vandura 3500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1995 GMC Vandura 3500 Questions
Noise disappears when I slightly depress the brake pedal.
I have replaced the pads, calipers, master cylinder last month. The noise persists. Not the rears. I have pulled the wheel assembly to check the bearings and there is no problem there. Noise comes on after running for a few minutes. Braki...
1995 GMC Vandura 3500 Reviews
I have a 1995 on my second engine no 5 cylinder keeps going bad spent $1500.00 now I can't afford a another one second engine lasted one month not happy