1992 GMC Vandura 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 GMC Vandura 3500
- How to hook up valcom line to intake and carperator.
- What transmission is in this 92 GMC 3500 vandura that I have..automatic
- stalling problems after initial start up
- hard time starting,engine wants to stop running when coming to a stop
- when i pull up to stop light or wont to stop the engine wants to stop running
1992 GMC Vandura 3500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1992 GMC Vandura 3500 Questions
it starts runs for about 15 seconds then the injectors spray only intermittently causing the stall. if we try to start it again it won't unless we cycle the key. we do not have a fuel pressure gauge but the recent work I had on the van included a fuel pressure test which was "within rang...
1992 GMC Vandura 3500 Reviews
I had a GMC Vandura for almost 19 years! still runs great! I had left it in the outside and never ran it for 3 years. I started running it a couple mounts ago and it still works great!!!!