1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Vandura 2500
- My engine jerks after I stop for a light or stop sign.
- I put new brakes and caliphers on front. When driving jerks hard to right
- what would make the car shut off while driving
- how to remove heater coil?
- When it gets really cold out the heat blower fan switch doesn't engage. Sometimes it works but most times not. However the back heater still blows. Any ideas what the fix may be?
1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
Interior lights used to work then intermittent. Then not at all. What do I look for?
1995 GMC Vandura 2500 Reviews
I bought this van from my father bout 6 yr's ago, he bought it new in 1995, this van has been the most reliable vechicle i have ever owned!!!! as far as ever trading this van n 4 a newer auto , will never happen, ill NEVER get rid of it !!
I have this van and it has been "rode hard" and taken on some pretty rough steep high country roads and just keeps on going! The engine is very strong even tho' I must admit I've neglected to always change the oil at the right intervals. WORD of CAUTION-keep the rubber window gaskets condtioned-I didn't and they cracked, letting rain seep in causing the window motors to fail! All in all this i...
lots of probloms with engine