1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Vandura 2500
- Is there a headlight relay on this model and where is it located.
- steering wheel is loose and clicks when turning after replacing turn sig switch.
- Power loss when stepping on gas idles fine
- Ac blower stopped fuse in ac slot under dash OK where do I go next.
- why will my new transmission not shift from 2nd to drive and so on?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
I've changed the bulbs (4), switch, and there are not any fuses in the fuse box still no lights.
Van was sitting for 5 or 6 years replaced fuel filter fuel pump distrib. Cap an button new spark plugs an wires new oil and oil filter was running fine for about 300 miles now when you mash the gas all the way to the floor it will only go 15 to 20mph it's loosing power what could be the problem
Was working fine and just stopped like a fuse blowed
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Reviews
my wife loves this van, and Im tired of it because Im the one working on it all the time. I went thru 4 starters within 1 month and now i have to put a timing chain and gears in it, but i keep getting this roering sound from the rear and cant figure it out. i re-done the brakes, put gear oil in the axels, changed the tires, and three auto mechanics couldnt tell me whats wrong, im at a loss. any...
should timeing marks on a timeing chain be pointing at each other or in a straight line up