1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Vandura 2500
- van does not start when rains. it seems not to catch,smell fumes as if flooded
- When I turn my head lights on the asseleration loses power the gears ring out
- Oil pressure low. New sensor switch was not problem. Could bearings be problem?
- how to remove rear axle c clip without removing pinion shaft?
- How can i add a rear a/c unit & heat my front a/c is works great?
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
Turn lights on no power stepping on gas take them off van drives nomal
Was driving van and it stalled. Oil pressure low. Put in new oil sensor switch. Not the problem. Oil pump seems to work. Could it be the main bearings or rod bearings?
1994 GMC Vandura 2500 Reviews
my wife loves this van, and Im tired of it because Im the one working on it all the time. I went thru 4 starters within 1 month and now i have to put a timing chain and gears in it, but i keep getting this roering sound from the rear and cant figure it out. i re-done the brakes, put gear oil in the axels, changed the tires, and three auto mechanics couldnt tell me whats wrong, im at a loss. any...
should timeing marks on a timeing chain be pointing at each other or in a straight line up