1990 GMC Vandura 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 GMC Vandura 2500
- How do i know what side of center link goes to which side?
- How remove oil pan in '88 GMC Vandura, Series 2500, 350 engine?
- What transmission does it use
- 89` van runs great on flat or downhill, loses power up small inclines.Changed fuel filter & removed catalytic converter.
- My 89`conversion van loses ump going up slight inclines. runs great otherwise.
1990 GMC Vandura 2500 Problems
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
1990 GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
1988 gmc vandura I'd it on a timer or something the on Motion won't shot it off
put new rods in and need to know how tight I need to set them