1990 GMC Vandura 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 GMC Vandura 1500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 GMC Vandura 1500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1990 GMC Vandura 1500 Questions
replaced power steering pump twice, fluid goes light tan in color,brakes and steering almost fail in a mater of 2-3 days,master cyl seems to retain fluid and normal color.This is a 3500 cube van with a 350 engine, my Midas Brake mechanic is baffled so am I can not travel very far like this
Would all the coolant drain out from the bottom of the radiator?.
We keep replacing the battery but none of them have held a charge. The auto shop says there's nothing wrong but we have to charge the battery if we want to use it. Sometimes we can be somewhere and the van has ran good up to that point but if we turn it off, it won't start again. I am ...