2010 GMC Terrain Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Terrain
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 GMC Terrain Questions
Once the car starts it sound like the starter gear is getting stuck in the ring gear making a noise and then retracting.
Is there an adjustment or does the starter need to be replaced.
Does not happen all the time.
Thank You in advance,
2010 GMC Terrain Recalls
The software in the center instrument panel module can cause several dash board functions, including the defrost operation of the HVAC system, to stop working. Under certain driving conditions, the loss of defroster operation could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the center instrument panel computer module to correct this problem. This recall is scheduled to begin during January of 2010. The General Motors recall number is 09298.