1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Suburban 2500
- Truck won't get fuel has at least a half tank with brand new fuel pumps
- Truck will start when key is turned to on position, starter stays on after start
- Having problem w/rear,tailgate doors:the non-keyed door won't open when unlocked
- i have a 1995 gmc suburban k2500 4x4 6.5 Detroit turbo diesel
- need a 26 psi through 34psi fuel pressur reg for my 95 diffrent from 91-94
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
I have changed my fuel draw pump and I also replaced the injection pump brand new but my truck still won't start or get fuel any suggestions
My suburban has side by side, rear doors, that open outwards (not the up and down doors). All of a sudden, the left door won't open. When I pull the lever to open it, it seems like it almost grabs something, and then nothing happens. I need to use the bed in the back of the truck to move some...