1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Suburban 2500
- Why does my truck die as I'm driving? We got a new alternator and battery.
- Truck won't get fuel has at least a half tank with brand new fuel pumps
- Truck will start when key is turned to on position, starter stays on after start
- Having problem w/rear,tailgate doors:the non-keyed door won't open when unlocked
- i have a 1995 gmc suburban k2500 4x4 6.5 Detroit turbo diesel
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1995 GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
I have changed my fuel draw pump and I also replaced the injection pump brand new but my truck still won't start or get fuel any suggestions
My suburban has side by side, rear doors, that open outwards (not the up and down doors). All of a sudden, the left door won't open. When I pull the lever to open it, it seems like it almost grabs something, and then nothing happens. I need to use the bed in the back of the truck to move some...