1994 GMC Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Suburban 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 GMC Suburban 2500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1994 GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
Does anyone know whether or not the dashboard is illuminated during daylight hours. In certain lights, such as driving into the bright sky it is very difficult to read the speedometer. The dash lights up at night OK but is still dimmer than I would like even with the dimmer switch on full. No fus...
Have changed the starter and fly wheel. Think I have starter hooked up wrong. It has three wires. Also, when hook up batteries to try to start, batteries spark and Glow plug stays on all time. Think I might have starter connected wrong
My husband it changing the brake pads and rotor on the front and needs to know how to get the rotors off.