1993 GMC Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Suburban 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 GMC Suburban 2500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1993 GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
I used the four wheel drive to get out of a parking lot where the snow was deep enough to get me stuck in two wheel drive. The transfer case shifted manually as it usually does, the indicator on the shift lever indicated four wheel drive and the four wheel drive worked. I shifted into high range ...
why does the brake warning light stay on, even though the brakes are working, albeit a little less effectively than before. I have recently replaced the front break pads and rear shoes. The break fluid reservoir is losing fluid slowly, too.
Our transmission kicks into second gear when our teuck gets hot. We replaced the transmission and computer but nothing it still does it. We basically had everything replaced except for the engine. Could it be a speed sensor that's the only thing not replaced or could it be something else. ...
1993 GMC Suburban 2500 Recalls
1993 GMC Suburban 2500 Reviews
We have had the car for 18 years, it was purchased as a lo mile used vehicle. Running a 454 CID big block it has performed very well and is good on gas. Originaly we had a 28 ft trailer to hall cross country, didn't even notice a pull or load on this chassis. My 350 cid truck boged down and was difficult to stop.