1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
- Where is the P/N 15025394 electronic transfer case shift module located?
- Where is the electronic transfer case shift module located? P/N 15025394.
- Which bank is bank 2 on 5.7 liter V8 to change o2 sensor?
- Where the muffler is connected under passagers side broke.
- engine has spark,fuel pressure good,sat in extreme cold wind situation before
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
Took truck to advance auto where they connected diagnostic handheld. Code P0161 came up. Bank 2 ,sensor 2.
Wear and tear like driving down bumpy road? Can it be welded back up and repaired cheaply? And popping noise as started upon coming to a stop.