1996 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Suburban 1500
- Why does my suburban lose power and acts like it wants to cut off.
- why doesnt my caliper go back on with my new brake pads
- 1996 GMC suburban, was driving over a speed bump the vehicle stalled
- where and how do I install a thermostat on a 1996 Suburban 1500?
- fornt brakecalipers get tighter and tighter as your driving untill they lock up
1996 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1996 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
Only in 2wd but it used to only do it in 4wd. Code p0430. Just put on muffler because I bought it without one and that's when it started. Also oil leak from front of engine? Any help fellas?
front disc brake pads needed changed, cylinder is completely depressed and the new pads are on... I know it is supposed to be a snug fit but it wont go on ... am i missing something?
need to replace thermostat on 1996 Suburban 1500 engine.
1996 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
1996 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
From dunes of Outer Banks to Continental Divide over 13000 ft., has never left me stranded anywhere. New trany at 194,000, still going at 236,000. My 2001 Yukon got swapped in Cash for Clunkers, but this one lives on! Turning radius huge, rear brakes too small--not a vehicle for sissies, but we still love it.
MY suburban has 216,780 miles on it and it is still going strong. I love this truck, most reliable vechicle I have ever owned. The body is in overall great shape to for a 96