1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Suburban 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
driving the abs comes on then the speedo goes to 0 and it feels like I'm in neutral I slow down and have first gear and can sometimes get it to manually shift in to second go for third and get neutral?
no codes pop up any ideas?
how do you know if a master cylinder is bad
what kind of fluid do i use ?
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
1995 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
I purchased my 1995 GMC Suburban SLE in 2011 with 50K on it. It was a Fire Chiefs vehicle in a local township. Exterior and interior were in excellent condition. I wanted a vehicle of this type for my hobbies and was looking to spend around $12,000. I was able to purchase the Suburban for $3,000. Beatufull Truck but came with some issues. I had to get one of the rear side windows resealed to st...
Bought my 95 suburban with 146k miles and did not have one problem until it hit 151k miles. Now everything seems to be going wrong. Transmission went out, altinator almost blew up my battery so I had to also buy a new battery, and now I am having a stalling issue that is starting to cost a lot on repairs since there is no code reader for this year of vehicle all we can do is replace parts til i...
Reliable, easy (and relatively inexpensive) to maintain.