1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Suburban 1500
- My front breaks stuck on its has new calabers on.I thank i How do I test abs to
- How do I troubleshoot the transfer switch position switch.
- My abs lights on my trans won't shift nor my m.p.h gauge don't work
- how many oxygen sensors in the 5.7L engine in a 1500 gmc suburban 1993.
- changing accelerator cable
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
How do I test abs
my transmission won't shift none of my m.p.h. gauges don't work as long as my abs light is on can u tell me what 2 do please.!!!
Auto zone said 2 and o'reilly auto parts said 1.
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
1993 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
I love our 1993 GMC Suburban K1500 SLE in has factory skid plates to protect front Axle and transfer case. We call it "the Tank" it has never been stuck in snow even at 2ft deep, drives on the highway like a Cadilac still. The bad parts are the brakes (mine has the heavy duty ones to boot!, they barely stop the truck and have bought the best rotors/drums and pads/shoes the 4 wheel disc brakes ...
249,000 miles and still going strong. 350 with 2 wheel drive.
Bought my 1993 1500K 4x4 in 96 with 61,000 miles on it. Its at 265000 miles and going strong. I think I can get another 100000 out of it.