1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop form the Intake manifold gasket causing overheating complaints. The coolant leak may be internal allowing coolant to mix with the engine oil, this condition can result in internal engine damage. Be aware that this problem is often mistaken as a blown head gasket.
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
I have checked the transmission fluid and it's OK
IT will sputter it wont run long even in idle.
hen setting still the engine idles smooth but when i put it in gear an take off the engine runs real ruff.
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
This workhorse Suburban was very rough around the edges. With less than 100,000 miles it blew a headgasket. We also had a tire blowout on I-5 that luckily didn't cause an accident. I never felt very comfortable driving the truck and it just required too much repair given how young it was.