2004 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Sonoma
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
A fluid leak may develop from the transmission output shaft seal. This leak may cause the transmission mount to become oil soaked and require replacement of the mount along with the leak repair.
2004 GMC Sonoma Questions
why does my abs light come on when there is nothing wrong with the brakes
temp gauge during cool mounths does not read correctly.still have heat and does not get hotter than 125 on the gauge. summer time reads 210. I have had the truck for 3 years. What could cause false reading?
2004 GMC Sonoma Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.